Melrose Camp: Game Design (11-17)
Event Type: Game Design & Virtual Reality|
Age Group(s): Teens, Tweens
Date: 7/17/2017, 7/18/2017, 7/19/2017, 7/20/2017, 7/21/2017
Start Time: 2:30 PM
End Time: 4:30 PM
Explore the world of game design and create your very own video game using a professional game creation engine!
Library: Orlando Public Library
This is a 5-day camp.
The camp runs 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Age requirements: 11-17. Capacity: 8 Required Skills: None
Materials Fee: None Out of District Fee: $50 (includes classes and materials fee)
Day 1: Learn basic modeling and rigging techniques, and best practices.
Day 2: Set up a project in Unity 3D, import assets and prepare the character for game play.
Day 3: Set an animator and configure the character to interact with other objects in the game.
Day 4: Create a stage for the game, add realistic details and set a game object to spawn randomly.
Day 5: Create scene transitions, user interfaces with score and build the game for play on a browser.
#tic101 #phototic #melrosecamps #tween #teen #techkrew #srpteens
Location: Melrose Classroom
Registration Ends: 7/16/2017 at 11:55 PM
Presenter: Robert J.
CAMP AND CLASS REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
Applies to in-person classes, online classes and camps (series of classes)
Please review event details and description for recommended prerequisites, required skills, and event-specific instructions and/or exceptions to the Camp and Class Registration and Cancellation information.
- Library account must be at zero balance in order to attend a class or camp.
- Most classes and camps are free to Orange County Library District cardholders, fee cardholders, and Orange County Property Owner cardholders.
- Non-Library cardholders may attend by paying a $10 non-refundable class registration fee and any applicable materials fee for each class or each camp day at the time of registration.
- To register, please visit www.ocls.info/classes, call 407.835.7323, or visit any of our locations.
- Some classes or camps include a non-refundable materials fee. To make payment, please call us at 407.835.7323 or visit any of our locations.
- All classes and camps start on time. Registration closes at the start of the class or first day of the camp. Those on the waiting list will have access to the class or camp only if there is a cancellation prior to the start of the class or camp. Those already registered will have a 10-minute window to arrive, otherwise will not be admitted in the classroom.
- The Library reserves the right to close or cancel a class or camp as deemed necessary.
- Any person requiring special accommodations to participate in a class, camp or event due to a disability may arrange for reasonable accommodations by contacting the location at which the event is held at least seven days prior to the event.
ATTENDANCE AND CANCELLATION:
- Materials fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable to another class or person under any circumstances.
- To avoid the $5 late cancellation fee, class cancellation must be made by 11:59 p.m. the day before the class.
- The non-Library cardholder class registration fee is non-refundable and non- transferrable.
- To cancel a class, please visit www.ocls.info/cancelclass, stop by any of our locations, or call 407.835.7323.
- Materials fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable to another camp or person under any circumstances.
- Camp Cancellation must be made by 11:59 p.m. the day before the first day of camp. Camp cancelled after this time will be assessed a no show fee.
- You must attend the first day of camp in order to participate in the rest of the camp. Failure to attend the first day of camp will result in a $15.00 no show fee. After attending the first day of camp, a $5 fee will be assessed each day absent during the camp.
- Non-Library cardholder class registration fee is non-refundable.
*Class schedule is subject to change.
Status: Waiting List
We're sorry. The registration deadline was 7/16/2017 at 11:55 PM.