TechKrew: Basic Soldering ($)
Event Type: Technology Classes|
Start Time: 2:00 PM
End Time: 4:00 PM
Build a simple circuit with a soldering iron and components. Learn to safely use a soldering iron correctly to join components and wires. Cost: $10
Library: Melrose Center
Space is limited. Being on the payment waiting list does not guarantee a seat. To secure a seat today, please call 407.835.7323 or visit your local library to make payment. You must be present at the scheduled start time to be admitted.
#techkrew #tic #fabtic
Registration Ends: 9/6/2014 at 1:45 PM
Presenter: Ade O.
Guidelines for Class Registration:
- Most classes are free to Orange County Library District cardholders, fee cardholders, and Orange County Property Owner cardholders. Some classes may include a materials fee. To pay for your class, please call 407.835.7323 or visit any of our locations in person.
- Library account must be in good standing in order to attend a class.
- Non-Library cardholders may attend an in-person class or an online class by paying a $10 non-refundable fee at the time of registration. An additional materials fee may apply for in-person classes. To pay for your class please call us at 407.835.7323 or visit any of our locations in person.
- All classes start on time. Registration closes at the start of class. Those on the waiting list will have access to the class only if there is a cancellation. Those already registered for the class have a 10 minute window to arrive to class, otherwise will not be admitted in the class.
- The Library reserves the right to close classes with no registration on the same day the class is offered.
- To register for a class, please stop by any of our locations, call 407.835.7323, or visit www.ocls.info/ComputerClasses.
- To cancel a class, please stop by any of our locations, call 407.835.7323, or visit www.ocls.info/CancelClass.
- A $5 late cancellation fee will be charged unless reservations are cancelled by 11:59 pm the day before the class is scheduled.
- Before signing up for a class, ask one of our staff to find out what the recommended prerequisites are for the classes.
- Any person requiring special accommodations to participate in a class or program due to a disability may arrange for reasonable accommodations by contacting the location at which the event is held at least seven days prior to the event.
*Class schedule is subject to change.
Link: Recommended Prerequisite: None
Status: Payment Required
We're sorry. The registration deadline was 9/6/2014 at 1:45 PM.