littleBits: Engineering and Design for Kids (9-12)
Event Type: Technology Classes|
Start Time: 2:00 PM
End Time: 2:30 PM
Build electronic models that solve real world problems with these simple to use kits of electronic components. Learn how power, sensors and output devices can be combined to construct machines that react to their surroundings.
Library: Melrose Center
Registration Ends: 9/21/2014 at 12:00 AM
Presenter: Ade O.
Guidelines for Class Registration:
- Most classes are free to Orange County Library District cardholders, fee cardholders, and Orange County Property Owner cardholders. Some classes may include a materials fee. To pay for your class, please call 407.835.7323 or visit any of our locations in person.
- Library account must be in good standing in order to attend a class.
- Non-Library cardholders may attend an in-person class or an online class by paying a $10 non-refundable fee at the time of registration. An additional materials fee may apply for in-person classes. To pay for your class please call us at 407.835.7323 or visit any of our locations in person.
- All classes start on time. Registration closes at the start of class. Those on the waiting list will have access to the class only if there is a cancellation. Those already registered for the class have a 10 minute window to arrive to class, otherwise will not be admitted in the class.
- The Library reserves the right to close classes with no registration on the same day the class is offered.
- To register for a class, please stop by any of our locations, call 407.835.7323, or visit www.ocls.info/ComputerClasses.
- To cancel a class, please stop by any of our locations, call 407.835.7323, or visit www.ocls.info/CancelClass.
- A $5 late cancellation fee will be charged unless reservations are cancelled by 11:59 pm the day before the class is scheduled.
- Before signing up for a class, ask one of our staff to find out what the recommended prerequisites are for the classes.
- Any person requiring special accommodations to participate in a class or program due to a disability may arrange for reasonable accommodations by contacting the location at which the event is held at least seven days prior to the event.
*Class schedule is subject to change.
We're sorry. The registration deadline was 9/21/2014 at 12:00 AM.