The page cannot be displayed
GLOBAL.ASA is a special file that cannot be accessed directly by your browser.
Please try the following:
- In the Address bar of your browser, delete "global.asa" from the end of URL address, and press ENTER.
- If a link from another Web page brought you to this page, contact the administrator of that Web site to inform them which page has the link.
HTTP Error 500.15 - Server error: Direct requests for GLOBAL.ASA are not allowed.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Technical Information (for support personnel)
- Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 500.
- Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr),
and search for topics titled Access Control, and About Custom Error Messages.
- In the IIS Software Development Kit (SDK) or at the MSDN Online Library, search for topics titled Global.asa Reference.